Welcome to Montessori Infant HouseAges: 6 weeks - 18 months
Nido is Italian for “nest.” Our stimulating, safe and nurturing full-day Montessori nursery environment is guided by specifically trained infancy professionals.
Our infant programs have a maximum of 16 infants and a ratio of 1:3. This is lower than the mandated 1:4 DHHS ratio in Nebraska. We realize that a 1:3 ratio is better for your child because it allows for more one-on-one attention. While we strive to maintain the 1:3 ratio throughout the day, there are times when we need to provide a 1:4 ratio to cover breaks for our team members. We have one lead teacher in each of our infant classrooms with four assistant teachers. Your child will interact with all of our team members throughout the day. However, most of the communication to parents will come from our lead teacher.
We currently have five Infant locations to best serve you.
- Our Child's World location is in Aksarben.
- The House of Montessori Infant Room is in our downtown/midtown Omaha location (right behind the Med Center)
- Our Pacific Street Infant House is conveniently located off 128th and Pacific Street.
- CCMP LaVista (7608 Gertrude)
- CCMP Gretna (8661 s168th Ave )
Visit Our Classrooms
Take a virtual tour of the Infant House. Click here to view.